Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 2 90% Raw Juice 10% Cooked Clean Eating

Something inside me has been egging me to start juicing again. My intentions are to Juice for 21 days. Mentally I am not at the point where I can just consume juice only for 21 days, yet I know I can consume it for most of the day. I will eat 1 cooked clean meal each day. I will not confine myself to just eating a cook dinner vs. breakfast. I wild listen to my body. I am praying that I will not want to eat anything as the fast progress. Yesterday I consumed mainly juice and water and for dinner I ate a avocado sandwich made on Ezekiel bread along with raw cucumbers, red onions, and tomatoes. My only dressing for the sandwich was balsamic vinegar...smiles. I did have 3 bananas throughout the day for my snack.

Today was a great day. I started the fast with 32 ounces of raw citrus juice, for lunch I had 32 ounces of green raw juice, took my yoga class at 4:15-5:30, then for dinner I enjoyed a black bean burger on gluten free bread with balsamic vinegar, avocado, onions, and tomatoes. I did eat a few of the corn chips that came with the burger. I did notice that my stomach inflated a tad bit, which leads me to believe that dinner was too heavy for me...smiles. It did feel heavy, but tasted so good. Tomorrow the goal is to fast on juice all day with no cooked meals. If I am hungry I will eat raw fruit instead...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment