Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Not Feeling Well

Not sure what is happening to my body, but for the last few days I haven't been feeling well at all. I do not any energy to get up and do things. I am suppose to move today, but I have low energy and I haven't even finish packing my boxes. I had my first cooked meal yesterday and I think my body did not appreciate it at all, so today I will eat only raw foods and juice. I haven't had any meat nor do I desire it, but I think I am sick or my body is going through another detox flu like experience.

One think is for sure my mind is going through something. My mind is tell me that I cannot do this, I should just give up now. I have to face it for this feeling shall pass too. It is very interesting how the mind will fight to keep hold of bad habits. My body says otherwise and I have all intent to listen to my body. There is a psychological fight going on right now and I will detox out all the negative emotions and come on top as a winner...smiles.

I thought this struggle was important to share because learn new habits is not a 'walk in the park' it is like a fight for survival. I will survive this stage of my new behaviors for I am facing it!

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment