Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weakness

So we are born human and with that position we inherit faults right? Yes, so yesterday I did great all day with my mater cleanse. True I did leave all my supplies at home, but I had the lemons at work and just sipped on the lemon water all day. I began to get dizzy spell (My co-work reminded me that happen before) and I wanted to crawl under a blanket and sleep.

Yet, I made it through the day, while until I got home. Instead of consuming the master cleanse I made me 3 dollar sized pancake, ate about 2 oz of cheddar cheese, and drank juice, which we know has tons of sugar. I mean I was loving it when I was eating, telling myself that I am not ready to be healthy.

Can you believe I was siking myself out of being healthy! Where do they do that at? In the land of weak minds and will power that's where...smiles. I was so disappointed at myself yesterday and ashamed that I was feeding myself destruction. I witnessed it last night. I am my own prison guard detaining me in this unhealthy body. I want to be free if this unhealthy mind, body, and spirit. So today I am facing it...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment